The 2019 annual conference will be held in Grantville, PA at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg-Hershey from 10am February 19 thru 3pm on the 20th. The Pennsylvania Forage and Grassland Council 2019 forage conference follows our annual conference on February 21.
The hotel registration deadline has been extended to February 11.
To make reservations at the Holiday Inn with the $99.00 rate please call our front desk at 717-469-0661 and reference the block code NPC.
Conference registration is due by February 11.
The program includes sessions on:
- How to transition a dairy farm from confinement feeding to pasture
- Promoting clover growth in pastures
- Managing pastures before, during, and after weather extremes
- Meat marketing strategies & results from meat packing industry in NY and New England survey results
- Dairy issues: Grass-only milk, A1 versus A2 beta-casein milk, protein supplementation, and milk fatty acid analysis to adjust dairy rations
The updated December 2018 newsletter contains detailed information on hotel and registration options, as well as the full program. Update three has some changes to speaker names.
Poster information should be submitted by February 5.