The 2019 annual conference was held in Grantville, PA, February 19 thru 20th.
The program included the following sessions:
- How to transition a dairy farm from confinement feeding to pasture
- Promoting clover growth in pastures
- Managing pastures before, during, and after weather extremes
- Meat marketing strategies & results from meat packing industry in NY and New England survey results
- Dairy issues: Grass-only milk, A1 versus A2 beta-casein milk, protein supplementation, and milk fatty acid analysis to adjust dairy rations
The group updated the research and education priorities.