The September 2016 newsletter contains details on the 2017 annual meeting. This issue of the newsletter highlights fatty acids in meat and milk, recaps a recent pasture walk, and covers other topics of interest.
The January 2017 newsletter has the complete program for the 2017 annual meeting, as well as information on lesser known fatty acids, fat soluble vitamins A and E, a protein, and enzymes that are abundant in grass-fed meat or milk products. Newsletter updated 2017-02-08
- Nov 2011 USDA budget; more.
- Jul 2012 Foot and Mouth vaccine; more.
- Nov 2012
- Jan 2013
- Aug 2013 Switchgrass; dewormers; more.
- Nov 2013
- Sep 2014 Grazing management; bluegrass billbug. more
- Jan 2015 Beef pricing; acorn forage; more.
- Oct 2015 Mob grazing; risk management; more.
- Jan 2016
- Sep 2016 Fatty acids in meat and milk; more.
- Jan 2017 Nutritional value of grass-fed meat and milk; more.