The December 2018 newsletter (update 3) contains updated details on the 2019 Annual Meeting. It also profiles a farm producing pasture-fed beef and organic dairy products, and discusses the benefits of legumes as part of a pasture plant mix.
- Dec 2018 Farmer profiles; legumes in pasture.
- Aug 2018 Saturated fat; pasture renovation.
- Dec 2017 Managing grazing during drought.
- Sep 2017 Biosecurity; soil health; timing of supplemental feed; more.
- Jan 2017 Nutritional value of grass-fed meat and milk; more.
- Sep 2016 Fatty acids in meat and milk; more.
- Jan 2016
- Oct 2015 Mob grazing; risk management; more.
- Jan 2015 Beef pricing; acorn forage; more.
- Sep 2014 Grazing management; bluegrass billbug. more
- Nov 2013
- Aug 2013 Switchgrass; dewormers; more.
- Jan 2013
- Nov 2012
- Jul 2012 Foot and Mouth vaccine; more.
- Nov 2011 USDA budget; more.