The September 2017 newsletter contains details on the 2018 annual meeting. This issue of the newsletter highlights biosecurity for poultry produces, soil health and soil organic matter, a new book on grazing by active Consortium member Sarah Flack, and research news from the University of Vermont on the timing of supplement feeding for organic dairy cows.
The January 2017 newsletter has the complete program for the 2017 annual meeting, as well as information on lesser known fatty acids, fat soluble vitamins A and E, a protein, and enzymes that are abundant in grass-fed meat or milk products. Newsletter updated 2017-02-08
- Nov 2011 USDA budget; more.
- Jul 2012 Foot and Mouth vaccine; more.
- Nov 2012
- Jan 2013
- Aug 2013 Switchgrass; dewormers; more.
- Nov 2013
- Sep 2014 Grazing management; bluegrass billbug. more
- Jan 2015 Beef pricing; acorn forage; more.
- Oct 2015 Mob grazing; risk management; more.
- Jan 2016
- Sep 2016 Fatty acids in meat and milk; more.
- Jan 2017 Nutritional value of grass-fed meat and milk; more.
- Sep 2017 Biosecurity; soil health; timing of supplemental feed; more.