The 2020 Northeast Pasture Consortium annual meeting will be held January 15 and 16, 2020, at the Lake Morey Resort in Fairlee, VT. The VT Grazing and Livestock Conference will be at the same location on January 17 and 18.
The Lake Morey Resort is off of I-91 just north of White River Junction, Vermont near the New Hampshire state line. Address is 82 Clubhouse Road, Fairlee, VT 05045. Phone numbers 800-423-1211 or 802-333-4311 (in VT).
Guest Room Rate: Single or Double, $105.00 / night
All individual reservations should be made no later than December 16, 2019. Reservations re-ceived after that date will be accepted on a space available basis. A credit card is required to confirm all room reservations. On-line reservations can be made at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sessions currently being planned include:
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Silvopasture
- Pastured Pigs – Feed and Grazing Management
- The Fescues – Soft-leaved and Meadow
- Minimizing Soil Compaction in Pastures
- Getting the Most out of Winter Grazing by Forage Species Selection/Management and Grazing Management
- Producer Showcase – Pasture-based farmers from VT and NH.
The September 2019 Newsletter contains preliminary information.